Janina Datz, M.Sc.
- Room 1204
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +49 (0) 89 289 15253
- Fax: +49 (0) 89 289 15301
Research Associate at German Heart Center Munich, Cardiology Department (Prof. Dr. Schunkert)
as a part of the project The future of medicine, AI - Heart Center by German Heart Center and Munich Institute of Robotics and Machine Intelligence (MIRMI)
- Computational biomechanics for interventional cardiology
- Solid mechanics, contact mechanics, fluid dynamics
- Modelling of coronary artery disease
- Physics-informed simulation of coronary angioplasty with stent placement
- Personalized, predictive, preventative medicine
- Praktikum Numerische Biomechanik, SS 2022
- Praktikum Numerische Biomechanik, SS 2023
Supervised Student Projects
- Development of a framework to determine the initial configuration of coronary catheters for computational angioplasty simulations, Anastasiia Sudneva, Master's Thesis, in progress.
- Patient-specific modeling of diseased coronary arteries using coronary CT angiography data, Hannah Sampels, Bachelor's Thesis, in progress.
- Computational Investigation of Disease Patterns in Tricuspid Regurgitation using a Lumped-Parameter Cardiovascular Model, Katharina Franitza, Master's Thesis, external project, 2022.
- Patient-specific Assessment of High-Risk Locations for Atherosclerosis in Coronary Arteries using a Novel Discontinuous Galerkin Fluid Dynamics Solver, Caroline Gramm, Bachelor's Thesis, 2022. In cooperation with Dr.-Ing. Niklas Fehn.
- Development of an Elasto-plastic Section Constitutive Law for the Geometrically Exact Beam Theory, Lea Häusel, Term Paper, 2021. In cooperation with Dr.-Ing. Christoph Meier.
- Developing a Framework for Harminic Lifting of Fibers on Patient Specific Artery Geometries, Luisa Heimlinger, MSE Research Internship, 2021. In cooperation with Amadeus Gebauer.
- since 2020 Research Associate at the Institute for Computational Mechanics (Lehrstuhl für Numerische Mechanik), Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 2020 Master of Science (M.Sc.), Mechanical Engineering, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- 2018 Research Practicum, Mechanical and Manufracturing Engineering, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia
- 2017 Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Mechanical Engineering, Technical University of Munich, Germany