Dipl.-Tech. Math. Tobias Wiesner
- Room 1228
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 (0) 89 289 15240
- Fax: +49 (0) 89 289 15301
- Algebraic Multigrid methods (AMG)
- Iterative linear solvers
- Oppositely converging Newton-Raphson method (08/09)
- Simulation of orbits of planets (TM 3 exercise 12/09)
- Smoothing strategies for prolongation and restriction operators within AMG preconditioners (07/09 - 01/13)
- AMG(BS) preconditioner for saddle-point problems (01/10 - today)
- Multigrid methods for structural contact and mesh tying problems (06/12 - today)
- MueLu: the next-generation multigrid framework in Trilinos (06/11 - today)
Wiesner T., Tuminaro R.S., Wall W.A., Gee M.W.: Multigrid transfers for nonsymmetric systems based on Schur complements and Galerkin projections. Numerical Linear Algebra with Applications (NLAA), published online 2013, DOI: 10.1002/nla.1889
Wiesner T.: Flexible Aggregation-based Algebraic Multigrid Methods for Contact and Flow Problems, PhD thesis, 2015
Algebraic Multigrid Methods for mortar-based finite element discretizations in contact mechanics
- Wiesner TA, Gee MW, Wall WA (2010)
Algebraic multigrid for incompressible flow problems. Euromech Fluid Mechanics Conference 8: Bad Reichenhall, Germany.
- Wiesner TA, Gee MW, Tuminaro RS, Wall WA (2010)
Algebraic multigrid for nonsymmetric constrained problems. European Multi-Grid Conference EMG 2010: Isola d'Ischia, Italy.
- Wiesner TA, Gee MW, Tuminaro RS, Wall WA (2011) An improved AMG transfer operator for nonsymmetric positive-definite systems. 15th Copper Mountain Conference on Multigrid methods: Copper Mountain, Colorado/USA.
- Wiesner TA, Tuminaro RS, Wall WA, Gee MW (2012) Algebraic Multigrid for Convection-dominated Problems. ParCFD: Atlanta, Georgia/USA.
- Wiesner TA (2012), MueLu: The next-generation Trilinos multigrid package. 1st European Trilinos User Group Meeting: Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Wiesner TA, Tuminaro RS, Wall WA, Gee MW (2012) Algebraic Multigrid for Convection-dominated Problems: European Multi-Grid Conference EMG 2012: Schwetzingen, Germany
- Wiesner TA, Popp A, Gee MW, Wall WA (2013) Algebraic multigrid methods for structural contact problems. 2nd European Trilinos User Group Meeting: Munich, Germany.
- Wiesner TA, Popp A, Gee MW, Wall WA (2013) Towards algebraic multigrid methods for mortar-based finite element discretizations in contact mechanics. ICCCM 2013: Lecce/Italy.
- Wiesner TA, Popp A, Gee MW, Wall WA (2013) Algebraic multigrid (AMG) methods for saddle point problems arising from mortar-based finite element discretizations. ENUMATH conference 2013: Lausanne/Switzerland
- Wiesner TA, Gee MW (2013) A hands on tutorial on Multigrid methods. School Hierarchical methods in Linear Algebra: Saclay/France
- Wiesner TA (2014) An Introduction to AMG using MueLu. EuroTUG 2014: Lugano/Switzerland
- Wiesner TA (2014) The MueLu tutorial. CNRS Multigrid winter school: Frejus/France
- Wiesner TA (2015) Introduction to the Trilinos AMG package MueLu. EuroTUG 2015: Saclay/France